What's on the walls of your office/cubicle?
- Poster with the entire script of Much Ado - Going to Cali gift from friends
- Cocoa Objective-C Class Hierarchy
(Which has on it)
- Liber Oz
- Flowers of Hawaii 2002 Calendar (turned to Dec 2002) - From a really cool guy on QA
- Liber Oz
- Kaballistic Tree of Life Poster - from the BOTA
- Copy of the EGC Gnostic Creed
- Myron Cope's Official ™ (Black on Gold) Terrible Towel
- Random comics from Userfriendly and Sluggy Freelance
- A framed picture of Pittsburgh by night in an electrical storm
- A framed picture of Pittsburgh by night on light up night
- A framed picture of Pittsburgh by day looking straight up the Ohio River towards The Point
- A framed cross stitch made by an ex as a gift
- A stuffed iguana in tiger print fabric made by another ex as a gift
- A graduation from the Big Nerd Ranch for their week long Cocoa seminar
- A hand autographed Apple Towel, signed by Douglas Adams
- My posting and thread concerning Under God in the Pledge.
- The midseason stats from an office football pool. (It was just a game, betting money would have been illegal.)
- "The programmer is...." status sign.
- A matchbox model of a Spitfire plane. (To which I'll now admit was the code name of Norton Utilities for Mac 7.0)
- Oh, yeah... a name plate with that evil 4 letter word on it.
Gosh... What does that tell you... Talk about a psychological work up ;)