- How long have you had a weblog?
Since October 15, 2001 (11:30 am)
- What was your first post about?
Noting the difficulty of being active in my educational group (SCA) and religious group (OTO) with bad organizational skills.
- How many changes (name, location, etc.) of your weblog have there been, if more than one?
A couple of minor ones. And I preen my interest list all the time.
- What CMS (content management system) do you use? Do you like it or do you want to try something else?
I tried to locate CMS on the web. It seems a bit more like overkill for what I get out of LJ. I'm happy with it.
- Do you read people who have both a journal and a weblog? Or do you prefer to read people who have all of their writing in one central place?
I haven't really seen a lot outside LJ. Kinda sheltered that way.
Originally published at Lord Andrei's Blog. Please leave any comments there. Erin and I have been discussing the episode and you can expect…
Originally published at Lord Andrei's Blog. Please leave any comments there. A few thoughts going into Monday’s Sing-Off Season 4…
Originally published at Lord Andrei's Blog. Please leave any comments there. We’re coming to the end of the Armchair Director (and…