I'm not entirely sure I want to actively participate today.
So... I've decided to keep a running log of what I've seen today.
Please feel free to contribute your findings on the net in the comments. If you want to follow the list (which will be edited throughout the day, you'll want to track the post (the thumbtack icon)
- Questionable content, Qwantz.com's Dinosaur comics, and Xkcd exchange domain pointers.
- LJ adds 80's pop Icon, Rick Astley, to the Advisory Board.
- Virgle: Google begins project of Mars colonization. - Credit: sighris
- Blizard introduces World of Warcraft: Molton Core. A new 8 bit graphics game for the Atari 2600.- Credit roylove.
- ThinkGeek Product: Betamax to HD-DVD Converter Deck - Credit: jnanacandra with more Rick Astlety.
- Youtube RICKROLL's Rick Astley into all featured videos. - Credit: pierceheart
- More from WOW: The Bard class - Credit stardragan
- Gmail now lets you back date overdue emails. - Credit: siouxiequeue
- BBC Reports: Penguins can fly - Credit: princekermit
- MotleyFool: Stop investing - start drinking - Credit 1_wolfsong
- From my Work Group: Microsoft to create game platform from Apple Remote - Credit: my office