Edit: 7:45 am: - I will note who got each one correct up until I expose the answer. So if you guessed it 2nd but before I exposed it; you'll get solving props too.
Edit: 7:50 am: - I will expose the correct answer for your first guess. If you guess more than one right... I'll credit you, but not expose it until either someone else guesses it else enough time elapses that no one else get is. Reason... I have an extremely talented person on my list who got them all. marta_s rocks. So I'm going to list her here in the main post to credit her and this way others can still guess.
Edit 6:36 pm: - All answers are guessed. All comments unscreened
Big props to marta_s for getting them all right reallllly fast
Strong props to apsulute and paulrhume for early mutliple guesses
Great work to exnomine, tzaddi_93, jnanacandra and o1oo1ooo for hitting some good multples as well.
Okay, here's one going around that I'll do.
I will list 10 (well, 12) movie quotes. You need to guess the film. (The character is icing, but not necessary)
Comments are screened until guessed, then correct guessers will be edited into the post.
1. - Teen Wolf - 1985 (Coach Finsstock): There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. jedi_dad edged o1oo1ooo by just a few minutes
2. - Buffy (film) - 1992 (Amilyn): You ruined my new jacket! Kill him A LOT! jnanacandra (Referring to Pike after running him into a tree and tearing off an arm)
3. - Better of Dead 1985 - (Charles De Mar): I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy. apsulute (Late but good guesses: tzaddi_93 and exnomine)
4. - Animal House - 1978 (Bluto): Christ. Seven years of college down the drain. Might as well join the fucking Peace Corps. stardragan and jnanacandra for the pick here.
5. - Ghost Busters - 1984(Dr. Peter Venkman): Nimble little minx, isn't she? o1oo1ooo picks this one up though paulrhume had also guessed this one earlier.
6. - Breakfast Club - 1985 (Richard Vernon): That the last time you ever make me look bad in front of those kids, you hear me? I make $31,000 a year and I have a home and I'm not about to throw it all away on some punk like you. - vixenesque93
7. - Legend - 1985 (Oona): What care I for human hearts? Soft and spiritless as porridge! A faerie's heart beats fierce and free! thiebes
8. - Highlander - 1986 (Brenda): I'm looking for a dead guy named Nash. He died at birth in Syracuse, New York. tzaddi_93, exnomine
9. - Big Trouble in Little China - (Jack Burton): Okay, I get the picture White Tigers, Lords of Death, guys in funny suits throwing plastic explosives while poison arrows fall from the sky and the pillars of heaven shake, huh? Sure, okay, I see Charlie Chan, Fu Manchu and a hundred howlin' monkey temples, and that's just for starters, right? Fine! I'm back! I'm ready, goddammit let me at 'em! paulrhume
10. - They Live - 1988 (Nada): You... you look like your face fell in the cheese dip back in 1957. apsulute Even got the character name
11. - The Terminator - 1984 (Kyle Reese): Some of us were kept alive... to work... loading bodies. The disposal units ran night and day. We were that close to going out forever. paulrhume was the only one for a guess on this one.
12. - Airplane! - 1980 (Hanging Lady): No wonder you're upset. She's lovely. And a darling figure... supple, pouting breasts... firm thighs. It's a shame you two don't get along. idragosani, paulrhume, exnomine