1) Gotten Douglas Adams to sign a towel. (Though I received an anonymous comment that he actually did this all the time. If you are said anonymous poster, please comment with identity information, otherwise I will not consider this valid enough to contradict the several people to the opposite)
2) Had lunch with Christopher Knight (Peter Brady) at a Computer developers Marketing meeting
3) At a mall kiosk that sold $20 colour prints of coats of arms; sold our most expensive item, a Gold signet ring. ($1200)
4) Perplexed Denise Crosby (Tasha Yar) while waiting for luggage at LAX
5) Spoke on 2 panels my first time at Dragon*Con
6) Took the Pennsylvania Governors' award for excellence in Physics.
7) Performed intimacies with someone in a roomful of people without anyone knowing (except the someone in question)
8) Got chased through the streets of Oakland (Pittsburgh) and hid in a projectionist booth over a bootleg script printed off the internet.
9) Got lost running a cross country course and found myself wandering the streets of Princeton, NJ in my gym class wear.
10) Keep half my father in a box on my entertainment center until I can find a way to dispose of him on an exclusive club for magicians.
Okay... well, 9 that no one on my list has done.