But here it is... 15 facts. Or more properly 10 facts and 5 not facts.
Comments are invisible and will be (as the president might put it) visibilified after I return from my trip. So feel free to guess.
Here's the list...
- I put my fist thru dobuble plate metal wired safety glass with no martial arts training. And was vitually uninjured.
- I failed every class except one in 7th grade and was not held back.
- I have given a telekinetic display.
- My IQ has been tested at over 190.
- I was in my high school marching band and never played an instrument.
- I took part in a mass eggnapping incident against a High School sociology class.
- I have gotten visibly sick on stage during a performance.
- I have been inside Mr. Rogers Neighborhood house.
- I applied to Apple Computers at the age of 11.
- I joined a social fraternity in college.
- I ran out into the street seeing and into the path of an oncoming car for effect.
- I've had sex with a pregnant woman.
- One summer I was an exchange student and travelled to Belgium, Holland, France, and Germany
- I crashed Carnegie Mellon's Andrew system.
- I am an ordained priest and not by the Universal Life Church.
EDIT: A hint. I have been to Holland that much is true. I corrected the spelling so you wouldn't think Holand was a lie.